Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Nice job!

Your animation has gotten smoother and much more detailed, and your voice is hilarious as always. The expressions on the characters had me laughing quite a bit. Although I do wish instead of random cussing and gangster talk all the time, there were a few more jokes made from the game were in it. I only saw the partner choosing and ring connection thing as jokes. But that's understandable since you stated a while back you only played it for 7 minutes. :P

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

What awesome skills you have, good sir

Very smooth animation, I enjoyed it from start to finish! I especially loved those super realistic scenes such as Mario's disgusted face at the end, that got a good laugh out of me. The music was great too, it really fits. Also, nice job on the Toad girls, they're like Luigi's hoes or something in his imagination. :P

Overall, great job! I can't wait to see more from you. ;)

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

I was so happy..

..To see this on the front page. I loved all of them, especially the fan character short. 'After all this he becomes Super Thesaurus Mega Ultra Hyper..Ah, screw it. Let's just call him JESUS Zero the hedgehog.' xD That part always cracks me up!

Good job on this guys, I really enjoyed every last bit of it. I'm happy you're making another volume, that's all I need to know. Take your time with it. :)

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

It's addictive

I'm a big fan of Pokemon, so another "Name That X!" game based totally around them was exciting to see. I recognized all of the Pokemon in this game, so it wasn't much of a challenge. I wish you would do more games like these in the future, it was really fun!

After ages of tapping away furiously on my keyboard, and making accidental typos when picking up speed, I came out with a high score of 2206, and I'm now going to give my hands a rest.

Excellent Game, 9/10

Wind Rider : Grand Prix Wind Rider : Grand Prix

It's fun

It's fun, but the difficulty is easy a little, and the graphics are dull in some places. Overall, I'd say it's decent. Good job!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Damn

There's a huge bunch of idiots here giving this low scores. Who cares if it's not a game? You obviously put a lot of work into this. This flash just makes you realize how big the universe really is, and that's a brilliant thing in my opinion.

I don't know how anybody dare rate this a 0. This was interesting and well presented. 5/5, 10/10.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

unofficial madness theme unofficial madness theme

Um..

This music is terrible. It made my ears bleed. Madness doesn't need a theme song
like this!

Hank's Return Hank's Return

Sweet

This is awesome! You rock man!

Sonic Megamix II Sonic Megamix II

Dude

This is some awesome music you got here. This could be a real soundtrack for a boss in a sonic game!

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

man if only that could happen. lol thx for the review ^_^v

Shadow of the Regi Shadow of the Regi