Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Nice job!

Your animation has gotten smoother and much more detailed, and your voice is hilarious as always. The expressions on the characters had me laughing quite a bit. Although I do wish instead of random cussing and gangster talk all the time, there were a few more jokes made from the game were in it. I only saw the partner choosing and ring connection thing as jokes. But that's understandable since you stated a while back you only played it for 7 minutes. :P

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

What awesome skills you have, good sir

Very smooth animation, I enjoyed it from start to finish! I especially loved those super realistic scenes such as Mario's disgusted face at the end, that got a good laugh out of me. The music was great too, it really fits. Also, nice job on the Toad girls, they're like Luigi's hoes or something in his imagination. :P

Overall, great job! I can't wait to see more from you. ;)

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

I was so happy..

..To see this on the front page. I loved all of them, especially the fan character short. 'After all this he becomes Super Thesaurus Mega Ultra Hyper..Ah, screw it. Let's just call him JESUS Zero the hedgehog.' xD That part always cracks me up!

Good job on this guys, I really enjoyed every last bit of it. I'm happy you're making another volume, that's all I need to know. Take your time with it. :)

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Lolwhat

I was expecting an actual Halo parody, and that was what I dreaded. Never played that game, lol. I thought I wouldn't be able to understand it. But it's something totally different. xD I for one have never been a fan of these games, and this is exactly how people act around shit like this. Perfect animation skills here, btw. :D 10/10

A Journey to the Portal A Journey to the Portal

xD awesome!

You recreated the event perfectly! Happy Clock day to you too!

LotusClock responds:

This was exactly how it happened. Tom and Wade were the greatest dancers ever in those days.

Trololo saves the day! Trololo saves the day!

Trololol guy is epic, and now someone made a flash about him. Those criminals got trolol'd!

Cat Face ep.20 Cat Face ep.20

Great job

My favorite bit about CatFace are the voices. They fit the characters perfectly. Great job Weebl.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Excellent animation as usual

I didn't really understand the joke, just like everyone else. But I'm all for deformed people and strange creatures, so what the hell. You animate brilliantly, as usual. Even though it made absolutely no sense whatsoever, I'm still giving this a 10. It was funny to see a flash based around Justin Bieber, as all the girls where I am are orgasming over it. What the hell.

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

It may be another sprite fight

Still, this is the best sprite fight I've seen, I liked how you had all these characters fighting at the same time. Your brilliance can illuminate even the darkest of caves!

Short-Factor responds:

Yeah its called HM05 Flash.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Brilliant

I didn't like it at first, I thought it was another one of those movies where something is sad and lonely, then gets picked up and is finally accepted. I was impressed when I saw there was more to it. The chase scene was amazing, and the fact that the bear got driven to insanity when it didn't want to be left alone again was really bone chilling.

I'm glad to have watched this movie. Thanks for submitting it.